Monday, March 31, 2008

April 1

Ever wonder what would have happened if your parents had made different choices? My mom left my dad three times before she left him for good. Once after I was born, once when she was pregnant with my brother, and once before both of us. I wonder what life would have been like if she and I had just been together all these years. Maybe she would have found somebody else, I wouldn't have minded that, I was so young, maybe I'd have different siblings. Don't get me wrong, regardless of what he does, I love my brother. He's one of my best friends, even though as of late it seems all we do is fight. I spent so much of my childhood goofing off with, getting in trouble with, fighting with me brother, he's so much a part of me, I'd be devastated if I lost him. I just don't know what to do about my the relationship he's having with my friend, I assume that's why these thoughts have been plaguing me.

So, the guy I mentioned, the one moving in with us has moved in. My mother's very on edge, she says if he looks at me funny she'll skin him. This is rather amusing coming from her, seeing as she barely reaches 5' and she's quite possibly the sweetest woman I know. And I'm not just saying that because she's my mother either. But I'm touched nonetheless, and if my brother knew I'm sure heads would roll. *sigh* and he's just as creepy as I imagined. Thankfully I have a lock on my door.

Tomorrow, if I haven't been brutally murdered, I shall post again.

No comments: