Monday, April 7, 2008

April 7

It's been a while, life's been busy. I'm getting a tattoo, and I'm still angry at my brother and his girlfriend. I went to a concert with a good friend of mine and her grandparents. And I went out for supper with one of my closest friends.

I'm fairly excited to get this tattoo, it's getting done on the 24th, and it's to commemorate this very difficult year in university. I hadn't mentioned yet that I was a university student, well I am, as of right now I'm a History major, who knows what the world holds for me though?

There's a creepy guy living with me now, he watches me sleep, or he did the one time I forgot to close and lock my door whilst I was napping, *shudder*

Other then that not much is going on. I'll try and update sooner next time, with more info. I'm just not in the mood to write.

No comments: